Our friends at Google have come up with a way to stop you from drunk emailing.
In Gmail, there's a new setting in the Google Labs tab that lets you activate a function where you have to solve a series of math problems before you can send a mail. You can control what days and times it kicks in, but they have the default set for Friday and Saturday beginning at 10 pm - presumably that's when the majority of unfortunate emails are sent to bosses and exes.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Worth the $2 price of admission
- "Joe the Plumber" gets his ass handed to him...on ...
- Pinch me
- Slow motion breakdown
- I hate people sometimes
- Holy crap
- If you never saw this....
- Shop, baby, shop
- A GOP message to the women of America
- Tally ho
- Oy (not Photoshopped either)
- McCain drinking game for tonight's debate
- Just hearing that word come out of her mouth is de...
- Running laps around the competition
- The Twitter break-up
- Good for Philly
- Another honest Republican
- This is frightening
- An honest Republican
- Now if Verizon can only do something about drunk t...
- God bless my right-wing friends...
- Here's the problem
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2007 (413)
Does no one do good ol fashioned drunk dialing anymore?
I've never drunk emailed but I have drunk texted...
Post a Comment