If you picked "my friends" for the last one, you were pleasantly blottoed by about 9:30ish, as Sen. McCrankypants used it an astounding 24 times.
This week, I'm going with "judgment."
POST DEBATE UPDATE 10:47 pm: Apparently should have went with "Joe the plumber."
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Worth the $2 price of admission
- "Joe the Plumber" gets his ass handed to him...on ...
- Pinch me
- Slow motion breakdown
- I hate people sometimes
- Holy crap
- If you never saw this....
- Shop, baby, shop
- A GOP message to the women of America
- Tally ho
- Oy (not Photoshopped either)
- McCain drinking game for tonight's debate
- Just hearing that word come out of her mouth is de...
- Running laps around the competition
- The Twitter break-up
- Good for Philly
- Another honest Republican
- This is frightening
- An honest Republican
- Now if Verizon can only do something about drunk t...
- God bless my right-wing friends...
- Here's the problem
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2007 (413)
From what I'm hearing he's not really a plumber.
hah I don't think his name is even Joe!
Post a Comment