Of course, it's by Shep Smith, the only real journalist they have at that "news" organization, but he slaps "Joe the plumber" down quite nicely here.
It's astounding that this guy from "Middle America" has become the voice of the Republican party on taxes and now, apparently, foreign policy.
As Smith says at the very end of the clip - "frightening."
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Worth the $2 price of admission
- "Joe the Plumber" gets his ass handed to him...on ...
- Pinch me
- Slow motion breakdown
- I hate people sometimes
- Holy crap
- If you never saw this....
- Shop, baby, shop
- A GOP message to the women of America
- Tally ho
- Oy (not Photoshopped either)
- McCain drinking game for tonight's debate
- Just hearing that word come out of her mouth is de...
- Running laps around the competition
- The Twitter break-up
- Good for Philly
- Another honest Republican
- This is frightening
- An honest Republican
- Now if Verizon can only do something about drunk t...
- God bless my right-wing friends...
- Here's the problem
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2007 (413)