"No Americans say they think the financial situations in their households are getting better, 56% say staying the same, and 42% say getting worse."
- American Research Group poll
Zero percent! That's almost unheard of in polling.
But the really amazing thing in this poll is that 19% of Americans say they approve of the way Bush is handling his job. Those are historically low numbers for a president to have - but it also means that almost one fifth of the American people are blithering idiots.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Lowering the bar
- Typical sneaky Republicans
- Not to be a snob, but.....
- Still here
- Oy gevalt
- Zero percent - ZERO!!!!!!
- All of a sudden Bush looks like he's in Mesna
- Ha ha
- That's it?
- Sarah Palin finally speaks out on world issues
- I don't want to do stuff any more
- Life at the Palins - if they had a funny dog
- Just wondering...
- Decisions, decisions
- On Bristol Palin and her Juno-like shenanigans….
- Cindy McCain better hope she is not "mistaken" for...
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2007 (413)