Monday, September 15, 2008
It's a nice duplex, Greenwich Village, lofty thing, but, I don't know - if you're the cofounder/owner of Google, is this the best Manhattan house you get?
Posted by J at 11:48 PM
Labels: Sergey Brin
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Lowering the bar
- Typical sneaky Republicans
- Not to be a snob, but.....
- Still here
- Oy gevalt
- Zero percent - ZERO!!!!!!
- All of a sudden Bush looks like he's in Mesna
- Ha ha
- That's it?
- Sarah Palin finally speaks out on world issues
- I don't want to do stuff any more
- Life at the Palins - if they had a funny dog
- Just wondering...
- Decisions, decisions
- On Bristol Palin and her Juno-like shenanigans….
- Cindy McCain better hope she is not "mistaken" for...
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2007 (413)
I'm guessing it's not his only pad, no? Who has more homes, him or McCain?
True, I'm guessing he's got several homes, I just thought that his NYC apartment was not as grand as I expected. Not that I wouldn't kill for it myself, of course:)
But good point, McCain probably has more homes. I think the last count I saw for him was 9.
I would kill for it too lol
I think the balcony on that place is bigger than my entire apartment! lol
Post a Comment