I was watching some of the pre-debate spin - yes, they now spin before the debates - and they are lowering the bar so much for Vice President Annie Oakley, that all she has to do on Thursday is not drool while she speaks and they will say, "She did surprisingly well against an experienced hand like Joe Biden."
That, apparently, is the only requirement the Republicans need for the person who would be a heartbeat away from the presidency. Not drooling.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Lowering the bar
- Typical sneaky Republicans
- Not to be a snob, but.....
- Still here
- Oy gevalt
- Zero percent - ZERO!!!!!!
- All of a sudden Bush looks like he's in Mesna
- Ha ha
- That's it?
- Sarah Palin finally speaks out on world issues
- I don't want to do stuff any more
- Life at the Palins - if they had a funny dog
- Just wondering...
- Decisions, decisions
- On Bristol Palin and her Juno-like shenanigans….
- Cindy McCain better hope she is not "mistaken" for...
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2007 (413)
She's not dumb she's just been too over prepared. You dont get to be Governor of a state without being smart.
Post a Comment