Tuesday night was a real TV viewing dilemma.
My fav reality show, "Big Brother" was on CBS. But the cable nets were all running the Republican convention, which, to a political junkie is always fun.
However, I can never get enough of sneaky, conniving, underhanded, self-absorbed people. So I skipped "Big Brother" - I DVRd it and can catch it this afternoon.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Lowering the bar
- Typical sneaky Republicans
- Not to be a snob, but.....
- Still here
- Oy gevalt
- Zero percent - ZERO!!!!!!
- All of a sudden Bush looks like he's in Mesna
- Ha ha
- That's it?
- Sarah Palin finally speaks out on world issues
- I don't want to do stuff any more
- Life at the Palins - if they had a funny dog
- Just wondering...
- Decisions, decisions
- On Bristol Palin and her Juno-like shenanigans….
- Cindy McCain better hope she is not "mistaken" for...
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2007 (413)