Here's Sarah Palin, the woman who John McCain said knows more about energy than anyone else in the country, commenting on off-shore oil drilling:
“Oil and coal? Of course, it’s a fungible commodity and they don’t flag, you know, the molecules, where it’s going and where it’s not. But in the sense of the Congress today, they know that there are very, very hungry domestic markets that need that oil first,” Palin said. “So, I believe that what Congress is going to do, also, is not to allow the export bans to such a degree that it’s Americans that get stuck to holding the bag without the energy source that is produced here, pumped here. It’s got to flow into our domestic markets first.”
Friday, September 19, 2008
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Lowering the bar
- Typical sneaky Republicans
- Not to be a snob, but.....
- Still here
- Oy gevalt
- Zero percent - ZERO!!!!!!
- All of a sudden Bush looks like he's in Mesna
- Ha ha
- That's it?
- Sarah Palin finally speaks out on world issues
- I don't want to do stuff any more
- Life at the Palins - if they had a funny dog
- Just wondering...
- Decisions, decisions
- On Bristol Palin and her Juno-like shenanigans….
- Cindy McCain better hope she is not "mistaken" for...
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2007 (413)