Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I get grossed out if someone's chewing gum too loudly on the subway. I would not like to have seen this.
Posted by J at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Oy gevalt
- Republican family values
- Ba ba baaa babbaaa babaaa - hey!
- Wow - who saw this coming?
- But somehow Obama is the "elite" one
- Two of the best...
- Can't see the forest....
- “With my freeze ray I will stop.. the pain”
- I get the same look when I hear Bush ramble on
- Apparently 2003 was not part of the 21st Century
- Damn you, Ch. 2
- At least we have J-Lo's butt
- Ya gotta love the Jersey shore!
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2007 (413)
The funniest part of that article is how they say the trains just kept on running.
aww, come on now that's the miracle of life.
I wonder if she had to pay 2 Metrocard rides!! :)
Why would she even get on a subway when she knew the baby was close?
Post a Comment