Thursday, August 21, 2008
I don't know who the beverage manager is at the Key Food on 2nd, but may I say, sir, I take my hat off to you.
They always have pretty good beer specials there, and this week there is a three-pack of Otter Creek microbrew beer, a sampling of IPA, Scottish Wheat and English Stout - 22 ounce bottles, no less - for $4.50.
And each pack comes with a one-pint beer mug!!!
I bought two packs today, and will have to go back and get some more.
Kudos, Key Food.
Posted by J at 5:30 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Oy gevalt
- Republican family values
- Ba ba baaa babbaaa babaaa - hey!
- Wow - who saw this coming?
- But somehow Obama is the "elite" one
- Two of the best...
- Can't see the forest....
- “With my freeze ray I will stop.. the pain”
- I get the same look when I hear Bush ramble on
- Apparently 2003 was not part of the 21st Century
- Damn you, Ch. 2
- At least we have J-Lo's butt
- Ya gotta love the Jersey shore!
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2007 (413)