This is pretty funny. "The Soup" has a clip of America Ferrera (of "Ugly Betty") and Blake Lively (of "Gossip Girl") on a talk show promoting their new movie, "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2." But when Blake starts blathering on about her TV show, the look of pure disdain on America's face is priceless, until she suddenly realizes the camera was on a two-shot.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Oy gevalt
- Republican family values
- Ba ba baaa babbaaa babaaa - hey!
- Wow - who saw this coming?
- But somehow Obama is the "elite" one
- Two of the best...
- Can't see the forest....
- “With my freeze ray I will stop.. the pain”
- I get the same look when I hear Bush ramble on
- Apparently 2003 was not part of the 21st Century
- Damn you, Ch. 2
- At least we have J-Lo's butt
- Ya gotta love the Jersey shore!
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2007 (413)
I love that show! :)
lol who wouldn't roll their eyes at that!!!
She must look at Blake and see the blonde hair and the body and say - why!
I look at Blake and say why is that girl sitting next to her ruining the view. :)
Post a Comment