This is pretty funny. "The Soup" has a clip of America Ferrera (of "Ugly Betty") and Blake Lively (of "Gossip Girl") on a talk show promoting their new movie, "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2." But when Blake starts blathering on about her TV show, the look of pure disdain on America's face is priceless, until she suddenly realizes the camera was on a two-shot.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Oy gevalt
- Republican family values
- Ba ba baaa babbaaa babaaa - hey!
- Wow - who saw this coming?
- But somehow Obama is the "elite" one
- Two of the best...
- Can't see the forest....
- “With my freeze ray I will stop.. the pain”
- I get the same look when I hear Bush ramble on
- Apparently 2003 was not part of the 21st Century
- Damn you, Ch. 2
- At least we have J-Lo's butt
- Ya gotta love the Jersey shore!
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2007 (413)