"McCain, who huddled with advisors at his desert compound in Sedona, Ariz., said nothing in public. A nine-car motorcade took him to a nearby Starbucks early in the morning, where he ordered a large cappuccino. McCain otherwise avoided reporters."
A nine-car motorcade to go to Starbucks.
Ok, I realize presidential candidates need to have security, but, jeez, why would you go to Starbucks knowing all the fuss it would cause.
Besides, he could have sent some of his butlers or maids, you know, the huge staff he has to maintain the eight - or is it nine? no-one really knows for sure - homes the McCains own.
Here's a delightful look at just one of them.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Oy gevalt
- Republican family values
- Ba ba baaa babbaaa babaaa - hey!
- Wow - who saw this coming?
- But somehow Obama is the "elite" one
- Two of the best...
- Can't see the forest....
- “With my freeze ray I will stop.. the pain”
- I get the same look when I hear Bush ramble on
- Apparently 2003 was not part of the 21st Century
- Damn you, Ch. 2
- At least we have J-Lo's butt
- Ya gotta love the Jersey shore!
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2007 (413)
That's some house. And he has 8 of them!!
He's already playing the P.O.W. garbage with this now saying he spent 5 years with no house. Totally shameless.
All Obama has to do is make a commercial with this video and say this is just one of McCain's houses that he lost track of. It would piss people off.
Post a Comment