Monday, July 07, 2008
On holiday for a few in the golden west, with some decadent, debaucherous days at the Venetian which gave me such a deal. Oy.
Posted by J at 9:35 PM
Labels: The Venetian
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Fat Cat
- No wonder Angelina doesn't talk to him
- Who is he, Mariah Carey?
- Oh my
- No phone calls tonight!
- All of a sudden those canary yellow polka dot dres...
- Mama mia!!
- Bonus points - she works at Hooters
- Call the waahmbulance
- Helpful tip #27C
- This is why newspapers are dying
- Lazy old coot
- Oy gevalt
- Apparently Bush is his copy editor
- "Don't cum in my ear"
- Here I am, and in this city, with a fistful of dol...
- Sad news
- Our long national nightmare is finally winding down
- Imagine how many Jack & Cokes that would buy
- A goofy dancer, but...
- Must credit TooSaucy.org
- Why are there still circuses?
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2007 (413)
Sounds absolutely fabulous.
I love that someone with the screen name pilgrimchick - who I picture in a bonnet and a chastity belt - likes the sound of Vegas:)
Las Vegas has to be he only city more shallow than NY. Sorry.
Post a Comment