Even though "The Sopranos" is now gone, Sunday has suddenly become a big TV night for me again.
"Big Brother" is on CBS at 8.
"Dexter" will soon be returning for a new season on Showtime at 9.
And best of all, the new season of "Mad Men" premieres tonight at 10 on AMC.
I will be viewing that one with some Laphroaig, with a splash of water, for the full ambiance.
No phone calls during those hours please.
Anyway, the cell will be switched off and only six people on earth have the 212 number.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Fat Cat
- No wonder Angelina doesn't talk to him
- Who is he, Mariah Carey?
- Oh my
- No phone calls tonight!
- All of a sudden those canary yellow polka dot dres...
- Mama mia!!
- Bonus points - she works at Hooters
- Call the waahmbulance
- Helpful tip #27C
- This is why newspapers are dying
- Lazy old coot
- Oy gevalt
- Apparently Bush is his copy editor
- "Don't cum in my ear"
- Here I am, and in this city, with a fistful of dol...
- Sad news
- Our long national nightmare is finally winding down
- Imagine how many Jack & Cokes that would buy
- A goofy dancer, but...
- Must credit TooSaucy.org
- Why are there still circuses?
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2007 (413)