Oh, Too Saucy is a dot.org now. I got tired of the whole blogspot.com address and decided to register as toosaucy.org.
As far as I know, the old bookmark and address will still work and just redirects to toosaucy.org. And if it doesn't, well, this post is pointless as you won't even see it.
I wanted dot.com but some bastard already snapped it up and is apparently just sitting on it - hoping, no doubt, I will pay for it. Not bloody likely.
Of course, not getting .com is a testament to my laziness. When I started Too Saucy a few years ago, sitting at my desk one bored day in January 2006 (oy!) I did a search and it was available. But then I thought, ehh, why do I want to pay ten bucks a year for a web address. I'm probably going to get tired of doing this damn thing in a few weeks. So I went with the free Blogspot program - a great way to break into blogging, but, of course, you're stuck with the somewhat bulky and awkward address.
But now I have friends with their own little web sites, with fancy videos and stuff. So I figured I might as well bite the bullet and get a stand alone address too.
And hey, I've being using videos for years, you know.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Fat Cat
- No wonder Angelina doesn't talk to him
- Who is he, Mariah Carey?
- Oh my
- No phone calls tonight!
- All of a sudden those canary yellow polka dot dres...
- Mama mia!!
- Bonus points - she works at Hooters
- Call the waahmbulance
- Helpful tip #27C
- This is why newspapers are dying
- Lazy old coot
- Oy gevalt
- Apparently Bush is his copy editor
- "Don't cum in my ear"
- Here I am, and in this city, with a fistful of dol...
- Sad news
- Our long national nightmare is finally winding dow...
- Imagine how many Jack & Cokes that would buy
- A goofy dancer, but...
- Must credit TooSaucy.org
- Why are there still circuses?
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2007 (413)