Friday, July 25, 2008
Every second girl I have seen on the streets of New York lately seems to be wearing a peasant blouse or gypsy blouse or whatever the heck those things are called - no doubt spurred by the look of "Mama Mia."
I swear, the designers and the fashion magazines and Hollywood must sit around chuckling at how easy it is to push buttons and pull strings.
Posted by J at 3:15 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Fat Cat
- No wonder Angelina doesn't talk to him
- Who is he, Mariah Carey?
- Oh my
- No phone calls tonight!
- All of a sudden those canary yellow polka dot dres...
- Mama mia!!
- Bonus points - she works at Hooters
- Call the waahmbulance
- Helpful tip #27C
- This is why newspapers are dying
- Lazy old coot
- Oy gevalt
- Apparently Bush is his copy editor
- "Don't cum in my ear"
- Here I am, and in this city, with a fistful of dol...
- Sad news
- Our long national nightmare is finally winding down
- Imagine how many Jack & Cokes that would buy
- A goofy dancer, but...
- Must credit TooSaucy.org
- Why are there still circuses?
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2007 (413)