Sunday, July 20, 2008
Lazy old coot
This weekend, while the magnificent Democratic candidate Barack Obama was visiting with U.S. troops and facing mortal danger from potential assassins and terrorist attacks in Afghanistan, and soon to make his way to Iraq, the elderly GOP candidate John McCain was having a fun time in the city, doing Conan O'Brien's show on Friday, choppering out to a glitzy party in the fabulous Hamptons on Saturday, and attending a Yankee game on Sunday.
Nice life he has. I'm sure he can relate well to the struggles of the average American.
Posted by J at 6:06 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Fat Cat
- No wonder Angelina doesn't talk to him
- Who is he, Mariah Carey?
- Oh my
- No phone calls tonight!
- All of a sudden those canary yellow polka dot dres...
- Mama mia!!
- Bonus points - she works at Hooters
- Call the waahmbulance
- Helpful tip #27C
- This is why newspapers are dying
- Lazy old coot
- Oy gevalt
- Apparently Bush is his copy editor
- "Don't cum in my ear"
- Here I am, and in this city, with a fistful of dol...
- Sad news
- Our long national nightmare is finally winding dow...
- Imagine how many Jack & Cokes that would buy
- A goofy dancer, but...
- Must credit TooSaucy.org
- Why are there still circuses?
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2007 (413)