Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Helpful tip #27C
Do not, repeat, do not go to Haru with Corky and have $80 worth of sushi, including a large bottle of sake, and expect to get much work done in the afternoon.
By the way, I have to apologize to her for laughing recently that she stayed at the rather midscale Bally's when she was in Las Vegas. She says that was actually someone else.
I will have to confirm that, but until then, her Vegas choice of the Bellagio meets my standards. Thank you.
Posted by J at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Fat Cat
- No wonder Angelina doesn't talk to him
- Who is he, Mariah Carey?
- Oh my
- No phone calls tonight!
- All of a sudden those canary yellow polka dot dres...
- Mama mia!!
- Bonus points - she works at Hooters
- Call the waahmbulance
- Helpful tip #27C
- This is why newspapers are dying
- Lazy old coot
- Oy gevalt
- Apparently Bush is his copy editor
- "Don't cum in my ear"
- Here I am, and in this city, with a fistful of dol...
- Sad news
- Our long national nightmare is finally winding down
- Imagine how many Jack & Cokes that would buy
- A goofy dancer, but...
- Must credit TooSaucy.org
- Why are there still circuses?
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2007 (413)
$80 of sushi? Damn how much did you have lol
Just to clarify severin, the bill was $68 and then a $12 tip, and of the 68, $32 was the bottle of sake, so the actual food bill was only about $36 for two people...but yes it was a lot of sushi. Not that I had the majority of it :cough: Those Jersey girls sure like their food.
I like Haru.
Post a Comment