Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Bonus points - she works at Hooters
Yet again, I have sadly been suckered into watching Big Brother, and, after a few episodes, I already have my favorite for the new season - Keesha.
Ok, she’s a blonde and has a balcony you could do Shakespeare from.
But she also loves animals!
Come on, how could you not root for her?
I won't hold it against her that her bio on the CBS web site spells "soul" as "sole" - "Her proudest accomplishment is leaving home, moving to California by herself not knowing a sole, and establishing a life for herself."
Apparently they do not have copy editors at cbs.com.
Posted by J at 12:25 AM
Labels: Big Brother, cbs.com, Hooters
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Fat Cat
- No wonder Angelina doesn't talk to him
- Who is he, Mariah Carey?
- Oh my
- No phone calls tonight!
- All of a sudden those canary yellow polka dot dres...
- Mama mia!!
- Bonus points - she works at Hooters
- Call the waahmbulance
- Helpful tip #27C
- This is why newspapers are dying
- Lazy old coot
- Oy gevalt
- Apparently Bush is his copy editor
- "Don't cum in my ear"
- Here I am, and in this city, with a fistful of dol...
- Sad news
- Our long national nightmare is finally winding down
- Imagine how many Jack & Cokes that would buy
- A goofy dancer, but...
- Must credit TooSaucy.org
- Why are there still circuses?
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2007 (413)
I haven't been able to get into it this season, none of them are appealing or even interesting.
The old guy Jerry is annoying who told him it was a good idea to walk around in muscle shirts lol
Post a Comment