Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Sometimes they just write themselves
"I, unfortunately, have been to too many disasters as president," Bush said after a briefing on the flooding.
Posted by J at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- And the little timer just kept spinning
- Twenty five minutes?
- My magical aura has apparently kicked in again
- Sometimes they just write themselves
- Oh yeah, it's a real mystery
- Dr. Wow!
- I approve
- Pookie and Corky
- Mad billionaires
- God bless you, Willis Haviland Carrier
- I'm surprised the old coot doesn't use a telegraph
- I don't want to say I'm not a good morning person,...
- I guess that was different
- A thing of beauty
- Enough, already
- I'm sure he's real glad he picked her
- I got to get me one of those
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2007 (413)
aha I think he meant he had been to them not caused them! lol
Post a Comment