Monday, June 16, 2008
Oh yeah, it's a real mystery
Amy Winehouse Hospitalized After Fainting at Home
"She quickly recovered and her father Mitch took her to hospital as a precaution," the rep explained. "Doctors are unsure of the cause of the incident and Amy is currently undergoing tests."
Who can explain it? What a puzzlement.
By the way, I will point you to an earlier Too Saucy post about what a train wreck of a tragedy she was becoming.
Especially sad is how relatively normal she looked when she was just starting out not that long ago. Check out that first video of her singing on a British TV show and compare that to her today.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- And the little timer just kept spinning
- Twenty five minutes?
- My magical aura has apparently kicked in again
- Sometimes they just write themselves
- Oh yeah, it's a real mystery
- Dr. Wow!
- I approve
- Pookie and Corky
- Mad billionaires
- God bless you, Willis Haviland Carrier
- I'm surprised the old coot doesn't use a telegraph
- I don't want to say I'm not a good morning person,...
- I guess that was different
- A thing of beauty
- Enough, already
- I'm sure he's real glad he picked her
- I got to get me one of those
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2007 (413)