Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I'm surprised the old coot doesn't use a telegraph
John McCain, joking (I presume) about his search for a vice presidential candidate: "You know, basically it's a Google. What you can find out now on the Internet -- it's remarkable."
Well, it's nice to know he takes it so seriously. Especially if, God forbid, he actually wins the election. Because when the president is 109 years old, you sort of want to make sure the VP is someone very very qualified.
And what is it with these Republicans and their inability to use common terminology?
George W. Bush once famously called it “The Google.” McCain says “a Google.”
Are they that out of touch with regular people? Oh, wait, I forgot. Yes, they are.
Posted by J at 12:29 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- And the little timer just kept spinning
- Twenty five minutes?
- My magical aura has apparently kicked in again
- Sometimes they just write themselves
- Oh yeah, it's a real mystery
- Dr. Wow!
- I approve
- Pookie and Corky
- Mad billionaires
- God bless you, Willis Haviland Carrier
- I'm surprised the old coot doesn't use a telegraph
- I don't want to say I'm not a good morning person,...
- I guess that was different
- A thing of beauty
- Enough, already
- I'm sure he's real glad he picked her
- I got to get me one of those
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2007 (413)