There apparently is some controversy over whether this is from some goofy guy who put up this YouTube of his girlfriend ostensibly playing the Wii Fit hula hoop game in her undies or is actually viral marketing (you know those sneaky viral marketers) for the Wii video game machine. Either way, it is quite the selling point.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- And the little timer just kept spinning
- Twenty five minutes?
- My magical aura has apparently kicked in again
- Sometimes they just write themselves
- Oh yeah, it's a real mystery
- Dr. Wow!
- I approve
- Pookie and Corky
- Mad billionaires
- God bless you, Willis Haviland Carrier
- I'm surprised the old coot doesn't use a telegraph
- I don't want to say I'm not a good morning person,...
- I guess that was different
- A thing of beauty
- Enough, already
- I'm sure he's real glad he picked her
- I got to get me one of those
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2007 (413)
Haha that's a model. No normal girl looks that good. And why would she be doing it in her underware anyway??
Sorry, no way it's real. Why would a girl let her bf videotape her like that and then put it up on YouTube?
That is hypnotizing! lol
Ok if it is viral marketing it is very good because when you look at her pony tail and glasses you figure its just a real girl not a model.
Post a Comment