Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I took a late lunch in the park today and stumbled across the taping of some sort of dog whisperer show there. Look at these guys! And there were about 20 others stretching down the bench but my camera phone doesn't do wide angles too well.
Posted by J at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- And the little timer just kept spinning
- Twenty five minutes?
- My magical aura has apparently kicked in again
- Sometimes they just write themselves
- Oh yeah, it's a real mystery
- Dr. Wow!
- I approve
- Pookie and Corky
- Mad billionaires
- God bless you, Willis Haviland Carrier
- I'm surprised the old coot doesn't use a telegraph
- I don't want to say I'm not a good morning person,...
- I guess that was different
- A thing of beauty
- Enough, already
- I'm sure he's real glad he picked her
- I got to get me one of those
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2007 (413)
ADORABLE! That could be a poster.
Post a Comment