I had drinks with the K girls Monday, all three of them making a rare appearance at the same event. (You know how the president and vice president are never supposed to fly on the same plane together in case it crashes, the Ks usually don't drink together at the same bar.)
But it was Little K's birthday, she's all grown up now – and may I say, grrowwr, she really is.
Although I actually didn't get to talk with them too much, because, as is usually my lot in life, I ended up sitting at the end with a bud, listening to him kvetch most of the night, so unfortunately no wacky K stories to tell.
But it was actually the first time I got to speak to any extent with Special K – the mysterious, enigmatic K girl. It ended up somehow that I was supposed to buy her a drink for something we were gabbing about – I think it was a cable vs. satellite thing. Then again, her damn sister owes me about 9 drinks by this point, so I'm not sure how that would even work out?
They are a cute funny group though, and can talk your ear off. That's when the half price Jack Daniels at Chill Lounge comes in very handy and puts you in that comfortably numb state of mind by 9ish.
A quiet evening though. The Ks have to do some better shenanigans next time. Thank you.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- What the....
- An hour of your life you will never get back
- Who would have thunk it
- You lie down with dogs...
- The real tragedy
- No wonder she drinks
- Two for one drinks, three for one Ks
- Oy gevalt
- The Bush-McCain War stumbles on
- I don't like it
- What a guy
- It would have had more fantasy scenes than "Harry ...
- Another Republican stalwart
- Hillary on the Supreme Court?
- Capers and crimes and plots, oh my
- Let the games begin
- “Eating barbecued iguana...”
- Who is advising this guy?
- Stop the handwringing
- Same shit, different day
- Nice in theory, not so good in practice
- That's a shame
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2007 (413)