Thursday, May 08, 2008
Big kudos to the inventor of the apple martini, truly a giant in the pantheon of inventors.
I haven't been to the fab happy hour at Uptown in a while, but spent a nice chunk of Wednesday night there, where the 'tinis are $6 all night long.
Let me just say a few Big Apple martinis, and also some chocolate martinis, can go down real easy.
I think my bud Sarah may have went into diabetic shock about an hour ago, but I'm doing just fine. Thank you.
Posted by J at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- What the....
- An hour of your life you will never get back
- Who would have thunk it
- You lie down with dogs...
- The real tragedy
- No wonder she drinks
- Two for one drinks, three for one Ks
- Oy gevalt
- The Bush-McCain War stumbles on
- I don't like it
- What a guy
- It would have had more fantasy scenes than "Harry ...
- Another Republican stalwart
- Hillary on the Supreme Court?
- Capers and crimes and plots, oh my
- Let the games begin
- “Eating barbecued iguana...”
- Who is advising this guy?
- Stop the handwringing
- Same shit, different day
- Nice in theory, not so good in practice
- That's a shame
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2007 (413)
Appletinins are amazing. I've never tried chocolate though.
haha - and Megster the chocolate ones are just way too sweet.
I love apple martinis. Have you ever had an espresso martini? Yum!
A dirty martini is the best - no fruit or sweet taste just alky! lol
who is too saucy? anybody ever meet him?
Good chilled vodka is all you need, you shouldn't mess it up with anything else. And if you have to then it's not really good vodka.
hah what happened to your JDs??:)
Post a Comment