Thursday, May 08, 2008
Big kudos to the inventor of the apple martini, truly a giant in the pantheon of inventors.
I haven't been to the fab happy hour at Uptown in a while, but spent a nice chunk of Wednesday night there, where the 'tinis are $6 all night long.
Let me just say a few Big Apple martinis, and also some chocolate martinis, can go down real easy.
I think my bud Sarah may have went into diabetic shock about an hour ago, but I'm doing just fine. Thank you.
Posted by J at 12:13 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- What the....
- An hour of your life you will never get back
- Who would have thunk it
- You lie down with dogs...
- The real tragedy
- No wonder she drinks
- Two for one drinks, three for one Ks
- Oy gevalt
- The Bush-McCain War stumbles on
- I don't like it
- What a guy
- It would have had more fantasy scenes than "Harry ...
- Another Republican stalwart
- Hillary on the Supreme Court?
- Capers and crimes and plots, oh my
- Let the games begin
- “Eating barbecued iguana...”
- Who is advising this guy?
- Stop the handwringing
- Same shit, different day
- Nice in theory, not so good in practice
- That's a shame
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2007 (413)