One wonders which is more twisted, the minds that carry out a myriad of crimes, from polygamy to kidnapping and assorted other shenanigans, or the mind that dreamed up a cool new website that focuses on them.
But Americans love their crime stories that's for sure, so check out CrimeJunkies.com.
And I love the mug shots at the top - what a motley looking group of people. Hey, is that Michael Jackson?
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- What the....
- An hour of your life you will never get back
- Who would have thunk it
- You lie down with dogs...
- The real tragedy
- No wonder she drinks
- Two for one drinks, three for one Ks
- Oy gevalt
- The Bush-McCain War stumbles on
- I don't like it
- What a guy
- It would have had more fantasy scenes than "Harry ...
- Another Republican stalwart
- Hillary on the Supreme Court?
- Capers and crimes and plots, oh my
- Let the games begin
- “Eating barbecued iguana...”
- Who is advising this guy?
- Stop the handwringing
- Same shit, different day
- Nice in theory, not so good in practice
- That's a shame
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2007 (413)
Its sort of like Smoking Gun but it needs more orig. stuff like they have. I do like crime stories though! :)
Its not coming in for me, wrong link?.
Post a Comment