Monday, May 05, 2008
Forget Iraq. This is the real tragedy:
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds engaged
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Scarlett Johansson and her boyfriend, Ryan Reynolds, are engaged. The 23-year-old actress and the 31-year-old actor have not set a wedding date, Johansson's publicist, Marcel Pariseau, said Monday.
Posted by J at 7:00 PM
Labels: Scarlett Johansson
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- What the....
- An hour of your life you will never get back
- Who would have thunk it
- You lie down with dogs...
- The real tragedy
- No wonder she drinks
- Two for one drinks, three for one Ks
- Oy gevalt
- The Bush-McCain War stumbles on
- I don't like it
- What a guy
- It would have had more fantasy scenes than "Harry ...
- Another Republican stalwart
- Hillary on the Supreme Court?
- Capers and crimes and plots, oh my
- Let the games begin
- “Eating barbecued iguana...”
- Who is advising this guy?
- Stop the handwringing
- Same shit, different day
- Nice in theory, not so good in practice
- That's a shame
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2007 (413)
Who the hell is this guy? Where did he suddenly come from? lol
That's the fat guy in that movie? I'm sickened! :)
Ok sorry brooklyninthehouse but he's adorable :)
Aha so you had a chance with her until she got engaged??? :)
That is a cute couple!
Post a Comment