Wednesday, April 23, 2008
The Voyager has landed
I just got back from the Verizon store where I traded in the Blackberry I got last week - I hated that phone - for a beautiful LG Voyager.
It cost more than the BB - but so much nicer.
Actually, I'm still not sure how much it cost. Your head starts spinning when these sales people get through explaining it, and the receipt you get from Verizon is longer than a baby's arm.
But as far as I can tell, with the rebate and the new every two credit and the corporate discount, it ended up costing me $166. The data plan is only 15 bucks a month though, which is much better than I was paying with my old beloved Motorola Q.
Posted by J at 2:43 PM
Labels: LG Voyager
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Not to be ungrateful, Time Warner, but....
- Fake outrage
- Historic day: First Voyager picture on Too Saucy
- Yes, this is the guy you want on the case
- Hey Verizon - can you hear me now?
- Captcha this
- Is this what the Weimar Republic felt like?
- The Voyager has landed
- What is this old-fashioned vote counting thing?
- And Tootie from "Facts of Life" is testifying befo...
- Restoring honor and dignity to the White House one...
- Comparing (Civil) War stories
- Mother fucker
- The Russian judges give her a 9.8
- And what about sushi?
- I don't like it
- The magic elixir
- Am I in Kansas?
- Did I ever mention how cute Tina Fey is?
- I have a man cold
- The family values party at work
- Hubba hubba
- Who are these people?
- She's still cute
- Spring is officially here
- What is in the water down there?
- Worse than the DMV
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2007 (413)
That's a nice phone I've been considering it too. Let me know how it is.
I've heard mixed things about it, but I like my Blackberry.
It looks like an iPhone.
Post a Comment