I'm not sure what annoys me more about the Pope's visit: the whole worship of organized religion thing - or all my tax money that is being spent to protect this guy.
The amount of NYPD manpower and equipment around here the last few days is crazy. There are trucks that look like tanks, there are choppers flying overhead, there are uniforms and squad cars on every block for a half mile radius. It has to be running into the millions of dollars. I sure hope the church is kicking in some of that money they don't pay in real estate taxes to help defray the costs.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Not to be ungrateful, Time Warner, but....
- Fake outrage
- Historic day: First Voyager picture on Too Saucy
- Yes, this is the guy you want on the case
- Hey Verizon - can you hear me now?
- Captcha this
- Is this what the Weimar Republic felt like?
- The Voyager has landed
- What is this old-fashioned vote counting thing?
- And Tootie from "Facts of Life" is testifying befo...
- Restoring honor and dignity to the White House one...
- Comparing (Civil) War stories
- Mother fucker
- The Russian judges give her a 9.8
- And what about sushi?
- I don't like it
- The magic elixir
- Am I in Kansas?
- Did I ever mention how cute Tina Fey is?
- I have a man cold
- The family values party at work
- Hubba hubba
- Who are these people?
- She's still cute
- Spring is officially here
- What is in the water down there?
- Worse than the DMV
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2007 (413)