Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Spring is officially here
I just got back from my first jaunt of the season to Central Park. What a great, crisp NY Spring day for it.
I love that park. If I ever move out of NYC that is what I might miss most. Well, that and dinner at York Grill. And the midnight to 4 am happy hour at a certain Upper East Side bar which I will not publicize. The last time I was there, the bouncer harassed my friend Sarah for her ID - even though we've been there about 10 times already. He was just being a dick.
I tried to tell her it was a compliment she was getting carded.
Posted by J at 4:47 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Not to be ungrateful, Time Warner, but....
- Fake outrage
- Historic day: First Voyager picture on Too Saucy
- Yes, this is the guy you want on the case
- Hey Verizon - can you hear me now?
- Captcha this
- Is this what the Weimar Republic felt like?
- The Voyager has landed
- What is this old-fashioned vote counting thing?
- And Tootie from "Facts of Life" is testifying befo...
- Restoring honor and dignity to the White House one...
- Comparing (Civil) War stories
- Mother fucker
- The Russian judges give her a 9.8
- And what about sushi?
- I don't like it
- The magic elixir
- Am I in Kansas?
- Did I ever mention how cute Tina Fey is?
- I have a man cold
- The family values party at work
- Hubba hubba
- Who are these people?
- She's still cute
- Spring is officially here
- What is in the water down there?
- Worse than the DMV
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2007 (413)