Thursday, April 17, 2008
What a traffic nightmare it's going to be around here on Friday. The Pope is in town and is going to be at a church six blocks from my house and they are already setting up the NYPD crowd barriers around that block.
Meanwhile, "Gossip Girl" is, as always, filming not too far from here.
Hmm, now which one of these people would I rather see?
Oh yeah, real tough call.
On the positive, Schaller & Weber, the German butcher that's been on Second Ave. for something like 100 years, ever since this area used to be called Germantown (I think it was dissolved by the city council when First Avenue invaded the French neighborhood in midtown in the 1930s) is welcoming the Pope to the 'hood with a special Popewurst - so that might be worth checking out.
Posted by J at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Not to be ungrateful, Time Warner, but....
- Fake outrage
- Historic day: First Voyager picture on Too Saucy
- Yes, this is the guy you want on the case
- Hey Verizon - can you hear me now?
- Captcha this
- Is this what the Weimar Republic felt like?
- The Voyager has landed
- What is this old-fashioned vote counting thing?
- And Tootie from "Facts of Life" is testifying befo...
- Restoring honor and dignity to the White House one...
- Comparing (Civil) War stories
- Mother fucker
- The Russian judges give her a 9.8
- And what about sushi?
- I don't like it
- The magic elixir
- Am I in Kansas?
- Did I ever mention how cute Tina Fey is?
- I have a man cold
- The family values party at work
- Hubba hubba
- Who are these people?
- She's still cute
- Spring is officially here
- What is in the water down there?
- Worse than the DMV
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2007 (413)
Popewurst? What is that?? lol
The blonde - damnnn! I might have to start watching that show now lol
Post a Comment