Tuesday, April 22, 2008
And Tootie from "Facts of Life" is testifying before the Foreign Relations Commitee next week
"A major Hollywood union and actress Justine Bateman are urging Congress to ensure the Internet remains an alternative force for consumer choice in the face of dramatic media consolidation."
- TV Week
Well, as long as Mallory is on the case, I'm sure this bodes well.
Posted by J at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Not to be ungrateful, Time Warner, but....
- Fake outrage
- Historic day: First Voyager picture on Too Saucy
- Yes, this is the guy you want on the case
- Hey Verizon - can you hear me now?
- Captcha this
- Is this what the Weimar Republic felt like?
- The Voyager has landed
- What is this old-fashioned vote counting thing?
- And Tootie from "Facts of Life" is testifying befo...
- Restoring honor and dignity to the White House one...
- Comparing (Civil) War stories
- Mother fucker
- The Russian judges give her a 9.8
- And what about sushi?
- I don't like it
- The magic elixir
- Am I in Kansas?
- Did I ever mention how cute Tina Fey is?
- I have a man cold
- The family values party at work
- Hubba hubba
- Who are these people?
- She's still cute
- Spring is officially here
- What is in the water down there?
- Worse than the DMV
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2007 (413)
Aww, i used to love her! She's in politics now? How funny is that.
You know she only played an airhead! :)
Why is this not letting me comment? But anyway thats actually a big issue so I'm glad she's fighting for it. And yes she does have a strange image! lol
So does this mean Alex P. Keaton is on the other side? lol
Post a Comment