I finally decided to be adult, broke down and got a Blackberry.
Ehhh, I am not particularly thrilled with it.
I don't like the keyboard, I don't like the Web browser.
I got so used to my beloved Motorola Q - as I've mentioned on Too Saucy previously, I love that phone - but it's two years old now and it was time for an upgrade.
I actually got a very good deal on the Blackberry Pearl, with my New Every Two rebate from Verizon, and the sale price, and a corporate deal still in effect from my last job (haha) I got the damn thing for a decent price - with a free second regular cell phone on top of it!
Not to mention, the new data plan with this costs less than I have been spending with the Q.
But I'm not especially liking it.
I know it takes some time to get used to a new phone. They give you 30 days to try it out, so I'm going to give it another week or so, and then, if no change, I'm going with the LG Voyager.
It actually will cost much more money to buy than the Blackberry, but, you know, it looks so good. And I think I will like the keyboard and Web action better.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Not to be ungrateful, Time Warner, but....
- Fake outrage
- Historic day: First Voyager picture on Too Saucy
- Yes, this is the guy you want on the case
- Hey Verizon - can you hear me now?
- Captcha this
- Is this what the Weimar Republic felt like?
- The Voyager has landed
- What is this old-fashioned vote counting thing?
- And Tootie from "Facts of Life" is testifying befo...
- Restoring honor and dignity to the White House one...
- Comparing (Civil) War stories
- Mother fucker
- The Russian judges give her a 9.8
- And what about sushi?
- I don't like it
- The magic elixir
- Am I in Kansas?
- Did I ever mention how cute Tina Fey is?
- I have a man cold
- The family values party at work
- Hubba hubba
- Who are these people?
- She's still cute
- Spring is officially here
- What is in the water down there?
- Worse than the DMV
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2007 (413)