You know, I've been sick with a nasty spring cold the last few days - feverish, coughing, stuffy nose, aching muscles - thank god for my new Sony Playstation 3 and my hi-def TV and my latest addiction, Fancast, to keep me occupied.
Even with the several hundred channels supplied by Time Warner - Crime Warner as some call it on the bulletin board I occasionally pop into where we bitch about their HD offerings - it's easy to get bored midday when there is absolutely nothing to be found on TV.
So Fancast is letting me watch the second season of "30 Rock." I can't believe I never originally watched this show as it's airing on NBC.
Full-length episodes are here and Tina Fey is really adorable in it, although she is married and has a kid, which, you know, drops her about 30 points. Luckily, her sense of humor and those nerdy but sexy glasses save her.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Did I ever mention how cute Tina Fey is?
Posted by J at 1:01 AM
Labels: 30 Rock, fancast.com, Time Warner Cable, Tina Fey
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Not to be ungrateful, Time Warner, but....
- Fake outrage
- Historic day: First Voyager picture on Too Saucy
- Yes, this is the guy you want on the case
- Hey Verizon - can you hear me now?
- Captcha this
- Is this what the Weimar Republic felt like?
- The Voyager has landed
- What is this old-fashioned vote counting thing?
- And Tootie from "Facts of Life" is testifying befo...
- Restoring honor and dignity to the White House one...
- Comparing (Civil) War stories
- Mother fucker
- The Russian judges give her a 9.8
- And what about sushi?
- I don't like it
- The magic elixir
- Am I in Kansas?
- Did I ever mention how cute Tina Fey is?
- I have a man cold
- The family values party at work
- Hubba hubba
- Who are these people?
- She's still cute
- Spring is officially here
- What is in the water down there?
- Worse than the DMV
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2007 (413)
The episode where Alec Baldwin wants to put Seinfeld in every NBC show was very very funny.
I never really like her on Saturday Night but I have to admit she's pretty good on this.
Post a Comment