Monday, April 21, 2008
Comparing (Civil) War stories
John McCain is conducting a "listening tour" as he attempts to give us 4 more years of the Bush debacle - never-ending war, a collapsing economy, gas prices skyrocketing, home values plummeting.
Oh yes, that's just what America wants.
The best part of this picture, is when a candidate appears at a senior citizen home, he's usually the youngest one in the room.
Not with this codger on the ticket though.
Posted by J at 2:42 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Not to be ungrateful, Time Warner, but....
- Fake outrage
- Historic day: First Voyager picture on Too Saucy
- Yes, this is the guy you want on the case
- Hey Verizon - can you hear me now?
- Captcha this
- Is this what the Weimar Republic felt like?
- The Voyager has landed
- What is this old-fashioned vote counting thing?
- And Tootie from "Facts of Life" is testifying befo...
- Restoring honor and dignity to the White House one...
- Comparing (Civil) War stories
- Mother fucker
- The Russian judges give her a 9.8
- And what about sushi?
- I don't like it
- The magic elixir
- Am I in Kansas?
- Did I ever mention how cute Tina Fey is?
- I have a man cold
- The family values party at work
- Hubba hubba
- Who are these people?
- She's still cute
- Spring is officially here
- What is in the water down there?
- Worse than the DMV
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2007 (413)