Slave to trends that I am, I joined Facebook some time ago but never really paid any attention to it, or even used it, honestly, until a month or so ago when a former co-worker joined and started rounding up other former co-workers and i started looking at it more often.
Today I was looking at an application on it which tells you what the five top books in your local area are. (And I'm not even sure what that means, by the way - best selling, most read? It doesn't really explain.)
Anyway, listed for New York:
1. Harry Potter
2. Catcher in the Rye
3. The Great Gatsby
4. To Kill a Mockingbird
5. The Bible
Did I wake up in a middle school library circa 1964? (except for Harry, of course - and why is that number 1 in NY effen City?)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Not to be ungrateful, Time Warner, but....
- Fake outrage
- Historic day: First Voyager picture on Too Saucy
- Yes, this is the guy you want on the case
- Hey Verizon - can you hear me now?
- Captcha this
- Is this what the Weimar Republic felt like?
- The Voyager has landed
- What is this old-fashioned vote counting thing?
- And Tootie from "Facts of Life" is testifying befo...
- Restoring honor and dignity to the White House one...
- Comparing (Civil) War stories
- Mother fucker
- The Russian judges give her a 9.8
- And what about sushi?
- I don't like it
- The magic elixir
- Am I in Kansas?
- Did I ever mention how cute Tina Fey is?
- I have a man cold
- The family values party at work
- Hubba hubba
- Who are these people?
- She's still cute
- Spring is officially here
- What is in the water down there?
- Worse than the DMV
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2007 (413)