Tuesday, March 18, 2008
You don't want to know what they did with the fried mozzerela sticks
With the recent Elliot Spitzer mess, New York had a bit of sexytime shame recently - but leave it to New Jersey to outsleaze us with even better gubernatorial shenanigans.
The previous gov. of course, was "gay American" Jim McGreevey, and now it turns out that he and his wife engaged in threesomes with an aide before he came out.
But the best part is they would start their "date nights" at TGI Fridays.
I guess the Houlihan's was busy.
Spitzer was going to the swanky upscale Mayflower Hotel in DC for his playtime. And in the Garden State, McGreevey was at the home of the Jack Daniels-flavored chicken wings.
God bless Jersey - always good for a laugh.
Posted by J at 3:23 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful after-dinner drink hint
- One more reason to hate that fat right-winger Drew...
- Is this wrong?
- When did that memo go out?
- Newspaper war
- This infuriates me
- Ha ha
- I've heard of not knowing your ass from your elbow...
- You don't want to know what they did with the frie...
- Tina Fey is cute
- Important update!
- $4,300 an hour?
- Consumer tip #27B
- Puzzle me this, Batman
- Bon Jovi does it for me
- Not that there's anything wrong with that
- Quick, hit record
- Oy gevalt
- I want to learn about this epic time in history
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2007 (413)