Monday, March 24, 2008
When did that memo go out?
How did every second girl I see on the streets of New York decide that the uniform de jour includes colorful tights with boots?
As a leg man, I don't mind this, but I'm just curious how these looks start and become so widespread?
It's like when you see a flock of birds in the sky suddenly turning on a dime in unison. It's fascinating.
Posted by J at 12:01 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful after-dinner drink hint
- One more reason to hate that fat right-winger Drew...
- Is this wrong?
- When did that memo go out?
- Newspaper war
- This infuriates me
- Ha ha
- I've heard of not knowing your ass from your elbow...
- You don't want to know what they did with the frie...
- Tina Fey is cute
- Important update!
- $4,300 an hour?
- Consumer tip #27B
- Puzzle me this, Batman
- Bon Jovi does it for me
- Not that there's anything wrong with that
- Quick, hit record
- Oy gevalt
- I want to learn about this epic time in history
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2007 (413)
hah it was probably on Oprah! :)
It's already dying out with the warmer weather!
It depends what the skirt is and what shoes you are wearing - otherwise it's a look that can go WAY wrong. lol
Post a Comment