I feel nauseous. I just rode an elevator with a guy who was breathing so loud, it wasn't even funny. I don't know if he was a smoker, had asthma, or just a bad cold and was really congested, but when I hear someone breathe that loudly, I seriously want to vomit.
And with my previously noted aversion to having total strangers sit next to me at an empty bar stool, I guess it's safe to say I find much of my fellow man sort of disgusting.
Not that I'm a day at the beach myself, but at least I don't do things like that.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful after-dinner drink hint
- One more reason to hate that fat right-winger Drew...
- Is this wrong?
- When did that memo go out?
- Newspaper war
- This infuriates me
- Ha ha
- I've heard of not knowing your ass from your elbow...
- You don't want to know what they did with the frie...
- Tina Fey is cute
- Important update!
- $4,300 an hour?
- Consumer tip #27B
- Puzzle me this, Batman
- Bon Jovi does it for me
- Not that there's anything wrong with that
- Quick, hit record
- Oy gevalt
- I want to learn about this epic time in history
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2007 (413)
So bizarre!!! lol
I don't mind the breathing so much, it's when they start coughing in an elevator or other closed space.
Maybe he was lusting! :)
Post a Comment