Here's the thing I don't understand about the Spitzer case: why does a guy who is governor of a state pay for sex?
Never mind that this sort of thing is always eventually going to come out - especially when you've made your political bones fighting Wall Street shenanigans. You just know those big financial companies have private eyes trolling for dirt on all their enemies.
But when you think of guys who patronize hookers you think of some poor fat schlub with no social skills who can't get any any other way.
But the governor of New York? There must be drop dead gorgeous women throwing themselves at him every time he is at a function. What the hell was he thinking?
Such a bizarre world we live in.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful after-dinner drink hint
- One more reason to hate that fat right-winger Drew...
- Is this wrong?
- When did that memo go out?
- Newspaper war
- This infuriates me
- Ha ha
- I've heard of not knowing your ass from your elbow...
- You don't want to know what they did with the frie...
- Tina Fey is cute
- Important update!
- $4,300 an hour?
- Consumer tip #27B
- Puzzle me this, Batman
- Bon Jovi does it for me
- Not that there's anything wrong with that
- Quick, hit record
- Oy gevalt
- I want to learn about this epic time in history
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2007 (413)