"Beef: It's Still What's for Dinner
by Senator Larry Craig
.....I want to assure Idahoans that I will continue to support Idaho beef producers, and I most certainly will continue eating U.S. beef."
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Not that there's anything wrong with that
Posted by J at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful after-dinner drink hint
- One more reason to hate that fat right-winger Drew...
- Is this wrong?
- When did that memo go out?
- Newspaper war
- This infuriates me
- Ha ha
- I've heard of not knowing your ass from your elbow...
- You don't want to know what they did with the frie...
- Tina Fey is cute
- Important update!
- $4,300 an hour?
- Consumer tip #27B
- Puzzle me this, Batman
- Bon Jovi does it for me
- Not that there's anything wrong with that
- Quick, hit record
- Oy gevalt
- I want to learn about this epic time in history
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2007 (413)
I don't get it?
That guy's still in office but Spitzer has to resign.
Post a Comment