"Woman Goes for Leg Operation, Gets New Anus Instead"
A German retiree is taking a hospital to court after she went in for a leg operation and got a new anus instead, the Daily Telegraph is reporting.
The woman woke up to find she had been mixed up with another patient suffering from incontinence who was to have surgery on her sphincter.
The clinic in Hochfranken, Bavaria, has since suspended the surgical team.
Now the woman is planning to sue the hospital. She still needs the leg operation and is searching for another hospital to do it.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
I've heard of not knowing your ass from your elbow, but this is ridiculous
Posted by J at 2:28 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful after-dinner drink hint
- One more reason to hate that fat right-winger Drew...
- Is this wrong?
- When did that memo go out?
- Newspaper war
- This infuriates me
- Ha ha
- I've heard of not knowing your ass from your elbow...
- You don't want to know what they did with the frie...
- Tina Fey is cute
- Important update!
- $4,300 an hour?
- Consumer tip #27B
- Puzzle me this, Batman
- Bon Jovi does it for me
- Not that there's anything wrong with that
- Quick, hit record
- Oy gevalt
- I want to learn about this epic time in history
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2007 (413)