No, not on Spitzer, the war, or the election.
According to UPS tracking, the Playstation left Maumee, OH at 1:13 this morning and arrived in Parsippanay, NJ at 1:11 this afternoon (12 hours to go from Ohio to Jersey? Are they taking it by freakin' covered wagon?)
Anyway, it will likely be sent out tonight to UPS's NYC distribution point, which, I believe, is in The Bronx, for delivery tomorrow.
Which means that if you have my phone number, lose it for a few days. I will be busy. Playing with myself. And video games too.
Hey-oooo, don't forget to tip your waitress.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful after-dinner drink hint
- One more reason to hate that fat right-winger Drew...
- Is this wrong?
- When did that memo go out?
- Newspaper war
- This infuriates me
- Ha ha
- I've heard of not knowing your ass from your elbow...
- You don't want to know what they did with the frie...
- Tina Fey is cute
- Important update!
- $4,300 an hour?
- Consumer tip #27B
- Puzzle me this, Batman
- Bon Jovi does it for me
- Not that there's anything wrong with that
- Quick, hit record
- Oy gevalt
- I want to learn about this epic time in history
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2007 (413)