Monday, February 18, 2008
They are real and they are spectacular
New York mag this week with an in-depth investigation of Lindsay Lohan's tingly parts. Kudos, New York.
Posted by J at 3:01 PM
Labels: Lindsay Lohan
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Clueless in Big Brother land
- The incredible, edible Egg
- Thank you, George Bush
- Can someone explain this?
- Hypocrisy in the GOP? What a surprise!
- Ha ha
- Damn, damn, damn
- Start building those Marriotts and Hiltons
- They are real and they are spectacular
- Next thing you know, they will be mandating our fo...
- eMars and eVenus
- Oh, I'm sure this will go real well
- John McCain and his brain trust
- Compassionate conservatism at work
- As I go through my annual "Maybe California wouldn...
- Politics schmolitics
- Dog bites man
- A handyman I am not
- The Giants win the pennant!
- "I mean, Jesus"
- ▼ February (24)
- ► 2007 (413)
I actually thought they were bigger than what they look in those pictures.
Those are pretty nice I will admit.
I used to think she was hot. Now she looks like a 40 year old chain smoker that tans too much. Egh.
Post a Comment