It's about 60 degrees here today and as I was coming back from lunch, I saw a crowd of people - I mean literally lined up outside the door - at the Cold Stone Creamery on 2nd Ave.
Why do folks get that pack mentality? Okay, it's a little warm, so everyone has to have ice cream?
You see the same mindset at work in the winter. If there's ever a semi-large snow storm - not that we really have those any more thanks to non-existent global warming - the supermarket shelves are stripped bare within an hour, as if we're going to be trapped in our homes for days and have to resort to eating each other. What is wrong with you people?
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Clueless in Big Brother land
- The incredible, edible Egg
- Thank you, George Bush
- Can someone explain this?
- Hypocrisy in the GOP? What a surprise!
- Ha ha
- Damn, damn, damn
- Start building those Marriotts and Hiltons
- They are real and they are spectacular
- Next thing you know, they will be mandating our fo...
- eMars and eVenus
- Oh, I'm sure this will go real well
- John McCain and his brain trust
- Compassionate conservatism at work
- As I go through my annual "Maybe California wouldn...
- Politics schmolitics
- Dog bites man
- A handyman I am not
- The Giants win the pennant!
- "I mean, Jesus"
- ▼ February (24)
- ► 2007 (413)