Friday, February 29, 2008
"The power of Oprah - on her show last Wednesday, there was mention of a Brooks Brothers no-iron women's shirt. After the 4pm airing in NYC that day and thru the next, just the mid-town store of Brooks Brothers sold more than 5,000 of these shirts."
Posted by J at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Clueless in Big Brother land
- The incredible, edible Egg
- Thank you, George Bush
- Can someone explain this?
- Hypocrisy in the GOP? What a surprise!
- Ha ha
- Damn, damn, damn
- Start building those Marriotts and Hiltons
- They are real and they are spectacular
- Next thing you know, they will be mandating our fo...
- eMars and eVenus
- Oh, I'm sure this will go real well
- John McCain and his brain trust
- Compassionate conservatism at work
- As I go through my annual "Maybe California wouldn...
- Politics schmolitics
- Dog bites man
- A handyman I am not
- The Giants win the pennant!
- "I mean, Jesus"
- ▼ February (24)
- ► 2007 (413)
The power of Oprah compels you. The power of Oprah compels you! :)
(I have those), pre Oprah though... they are wonderful.
I have one in pink and one in white. Every time I wear them someone comments on how classic they look.
Post a Comment