Wednesday, January 02, 2008
An amusing little Cab
A friend gave me a bottle of Two Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's a few days ago as a belated Xmas gift. (I know, I know, right? Then again, all I gave him was the leather case from my old LG phone that I don't need any more while he still uses that ancient thing - I digress.)
Anyway, I just had some of it with an Omaha burger, and I have to admit, for that price - it's really pretty good.
I wish that damn store was closer to me instead of being down on 14th Street. Let me tell you, I would be getting my regular case of vino from there instead of Mr. Wright's on Third, which is a great wine store, but they definitely don't have anything for two bucks.
Posted by J at 5:54 PM
Labels: Trader Joe's, Two Buck Chuck
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful hints
- He's still here?
- Prioritize, people
- What was she thinking?
- Moral dilemma
- Worst campaign ever?
- Too soon?
- The whitest man in America was down with his homie...
- And you thought the burgers at Jackson Hole were o...
- I blame George Bush
- "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit"
- Good news, NY!
- The Peabody Awards were more exciting
- And they all look the same too
- Am I that magnetic?
- That's a shame
- Iraq? What's Iraq?
- On the positive side of global warming...
- Remember when it used to snow - I mean really snow...
- “But how the hell can a person/go to work in the m...
- Yay Jersey!
- Another reason to go to The Venetian
- Delusional as usual
- An amusing little Cab
- Blood lust
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (413)
Haha you know it's actually Three Buck Chuck in Manhattan!
Their white is really good. I'll try the cabernet soon.
Post a Comment