Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Worst campaign ever?
The stunning and ongoing collapse of Rudy 9iu11iani's campaign has been something to behold.
His poll numbers have went down more than Paris Hilton after a night spent binge drinking martinis
From GOP front-runner, he's now polling in third place in Florida, the state where he's staked his political survival after finishing behind Ron Paul (!) in New Hampshire and Iowa.
And he's now losing to John McCain in Northeast liberal states - which he was claiming he and only he could bring into the GOP column come November - including Connecticut - and, most ominously for him, even New York.
Such a shame.
Posted by J at 10:44 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful hints
- He's still here?
- Prioritize, people
- What was she thinking?
- Moral dilemma
- Worst campaign ever?
- Too soon?
- The whitest man in America was down with his homie...
- And you thought the burgers at Jackson Hole were o...
- I blame George Bush
- "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit"
- Good news, NY!
- The Peabody Awards were more exciting
- And they all look the same too
- Am I that magnetic?
- That's a shame
- Iraq? What's Iraq?
- On the positive side of global warming...
- Remember when it used to snow - I mean really snow...
- “But how the hell can a person/go to work in the m...
- Yay Jersey!
- Another reason to go to The Venetian
- Delusional as usual
- An amusing little Cab
- Blood lust
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (413)