Is this wrong?
I have a friend who is on assignment today staking out the Brooklyn apartment of Michele Williams, who was the girlfriend of Heath Ledger.
We were supposed to have a happy hour tonight, but he emailed me this morning saying he was out there, wasn't sure when he'd get back to Manhattan, and had been there since 6 am on this chilly day so might not be in any condition to go out.
I told him not to worry about it, and added: "Hey now that she's available tell her you've got a cute single friend in the city if she's looking to get back into the scene."
He was not amused.
You know, people, you have to laugh to get through the tears.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful hints
- He's still here?
- Prioritize, people
- What was she thinking?
- Moral dilemma
- Worst campaign ever?
- Too soon?
- The whitest man in America was down with his homie...
- And you thought the burgers at Jackson Hole were o...
- I blame George Bush
- "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit"
- Good news, NY!
- The Peabody Awards were more exciting
- And they all look the same too
- Am I that magnetic?
- That's a shame
- Iraq? What's Iraq?
- On the positive side of global warming...
- Remember when it used to snow - I mean really snow...
- “But how the hell can a person/go to work in the m...
- Yay Jersey!
- Another reason to go to The Venetian
- Delusional as usual
- An amusing little Cab
- Blood lust
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (413)